RPE offers an enterprise-level Data Center to provide clients an enhanced value proposition: secure facilities with 24/7/365 engineering and support expertise. The RPE Data Center is a sustainable solution that provides greater security, availability, redundancy and scalability for RPE clients to house some or all of their IT infrastructure.
As a cloud hosting provider, the RPE Data Center ensures the security, integrity and availability of clients’ business applications and technology infrastructure. The network provides reliable connectivity and fast performance, which includes around-the-clock monitoring, notification and reporting.
- Equipment housed in state of the art environment
- Access to extensive disaster recovery and cloud solutions
- Data protection with tape and backup media onsite
- Highest security and environmental monitoring
- Enhanced Data Center operations capability
- Heightened commitment to hosting and managed services
- Operators focused exclusively on systems operations
Data Center Security
The Data Center is engineering with a minimum of five levels of security and operates under a needs plus one (N+1) model. The Data Center can provide all the power and security needed to house everything from a single server to a complete IT infrastructure.
- Two factor authentication, pin code and biometric
- Secured rack and cage space
- Video surveillance
- On-site monitoring staff 24/7/365
- Redundant power distribution and backup generators
- Raised flooring
- Fire suppression
- UL certified lightning protection
- Multi-level control access
- Multiple HVAC systems
- No direct exterior walls
SAAE 16 Audited
Our SOC 1 compliant Data Center staffed by operations professionals meets the highest standards of quality and performance to ensure security of services. Regulatory pressures from industry and governmental mandates have become an increasing focus of IT management and executives. RPE is committed to assisting companies meet regulatory requirements such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), HIPAA, FDA, PCI and Gramm-Leach-Bliley (GLBA).
The network backbone consists of a multi-carrier, redundant configuration to ensure no single point of failure.
- Reduces vulnerability to unexpected events and interruptions including hurricanes, flooding, massive power outages, hardware failures, terrorist activities, human error or other unexpected events that can halt normal businesses operation
- Minimizes downtime and impact on employees, partners and customers
- Reduces loss of critical data that can impact employee productivity, customer satisfaction and corporate profitability
- Ensures compliance with industry or federal laws and regulations
As cloud hosting providers, RPE is a reliable alternative to businesses hosting and maintaining their own servers and IT departments. Our SOC 1 compliant Data Center staffed by operations professionals meets the highest standards of quality and performance to ensure security of services from a cloud hosting provider.