It is our highest goal to make sure applications function in your environment; anything else is unacceptable. For us, it is not adequate to ensure applications work according to specification or according to plan. Simply put, everything must be functional in your operations.
QA starts at the earliest stages of the development life cycle and continues post-implementation into assessment and evaluation. Quality must exist at all stages without question.
RPE’s QA experts provide additional control over the processes and procedures of the company. Primarily, this is often employed during implementation of software or during projects, but this could be extended into many other areas. QA analysts observe, study, research, inspect and evaluate the processes and procedures of the organization and prepare detailed reports of their findings.
Benefits to Consider
Using RPE for quality assurance can provide some unique benefits and address very specific needs.
- Provide in-depth testing, including unit tests, acceptance tests, integration tests, stress tests and benchmarking
- Document functional and technical processes and procedures, technical analysis of applications and data flow
- Audit functions, processes or data
- Ensure transactions balance between systems, applications or modules
- Ensure that applications, enhancements and updates will be installed and functioning correctly
- Provide direction on conversion items, data manipulation, menus, security and other issues that must be considered