The ChainDrive Point of Sale Software offers a unified system that provides a single transparent version of transactions, CRM, fulfillment, inventory and all back end operations. ChainDrive’s Point of Sale Software has a modern interface, dynamic features and user-friendly characteristics that keep pace with the Omni-channel retail landscape. This completely up-to-date solution provides an intuitive and dynamic touch screen interface and delivers the functionality, speed and accuracy that retailers require.
As commerce shifts towards an Omni-channel environment, retailers will be able to offer a personalized service using ChainDrive POS. Its Customer Relationship Management component offers enhanced customer visibility and detailed customer data capture complete with past purchase history and customer preferences. The information gathered can be leveraged to drive loyalty programs that nurture long-term engagement.
Bottom Line Benefits
ChainDrive POS is flexible and has customer service enhancing capabilities, such as its ability to be used on a mobile device. This will allow store associates to focus on improving the customer experience throughout the store, cross-selling and up-selling by using real- time information on inventory/product lookup, price and stock status and availability, all the while maximizing employee productivity.
The ChainDrive POS will truly change the store environment and will offer a new level of service and convenience. Retailers will experience streamlined processes for managing stock transfers between stores, returns and refund tracking. The flexibility to buy and return through the channel of choice as well as the ability to email receipts truly makes the software versatile and leading edge.
This application includes:
- Real-time product look-up
- Credit and debit integration to your payment processor
- Flexible and detailed reporting on customer information capture, fully-integrated to back-office CRM
- Fully-transparent promotional rules management
- Workforce management, including scheduling and time and attendance
- Advanced, user-definable action and security settings, providing control over your POS environment
- Supports gift certificates, gift cards and registries
- Credit notes, integrated petty cash, exchanges, layaway and special orders
- Receipt, transfer, and drop shipment ready
- Built-in reporting, statistics, sales target tracking, inventory and KPI indicators
- Simple Inventory Manager