RPE Provides Secure Cloud Hosting Services for Retailers
RPE offers enterprise-level data centers to provide clients with an enhanced value proposition: secure facilities with 24/7/365 engineering and support expertise. Utilizing a trusted data center, which can house some or all of our clients’ IT infrastructures, is a sustainable solution that provides greater security, availability, redundancy, and scalability.
As a cloud hosting provider, we ensure the security, integrity, and availability of our clients’ business applications and technology infrastructures. Our network provides reliable connectivity and fast performance, which includes around-the-clock monitoring, notification, and reporting. Learn more about RPE’s cloud hosting services.
Industry-Leading Security Features
Data centers are engineered with a minimum of five levels of security and operate under a needs plus one (N+1) model. They can provide all the power and security needed to house everything from a single server to a complete IT infrastructure. And, they include the following features to ensure the security of our clients’ data:
- Two-factor authentication for entry (PIN code and biometric)
- Secured rack and cage space
- Video surveillance
- 24/7/365 on-site monitoring staff
- Redundant power distribution and backup generators
- Raised flooring
- Fire suppression system
- UL-certified lightning protection
- Multi-level control access
- Multiple HVAC systems
- Lack of direct exterior walls
Compliance With the Highest Regulatory Requirements
Our SOC 1-compliant data center, which is staffed by skilled operations professionals, meets the highest standards of quality and performance to ensure security of services. Regulatory pressures from industry and governmental mandates have become an increasing focus of IT management and executives.
A Reliable Network Offering Various Benefits
Our network backbone consists of a multi-carrier, redundant configuration to ensure no single point of failure. This offers the following invaluable benefits to our clients:
- It reduces vulnerability to unexpected events and interruptions, including hurricanes, flooding, massive power outages, hardware failures, terrorist activities, human error, and other unexpected events that can halt normal business operations
- It minimizes downtime and the resulting impact on employees, partners, and customers
- It reduces the loss of critical data that can impact employee productivity, customer satisfaction, and corporate profitability
- It ensures compliance with industry and federal laws and regulations
Why Choose RPE for Data Center Hosting Services?
Instead of hosting and maintaining their own servers and IT departments, retail businesses can rely on RPE for first-class data center hosting services. Our SOC 1-compliant data center meets the highest standards of quality and performance to ensure security of services from a cloud hosting provider. For more information about our data center and our cloud hosting services, please contact RPE today.