Confidently Address Business Intelligence Challenges With JDA Business Analysis Software for MMS & PMM — Watch Demo to Learn More
RPE implements JDA Business Analysis for Merchandise Management System (MMS) and JDA Business Analysis for Portfolio Merchandise Management (PMM) for robust data analysis to better identify and share business insights. Also known as JDA Reporting for MMS, this innovative business intelligence software will enable your team to make informed decisions based on accurate, real-time information. By providing you with up-to-the-minute data, JDA Business Analysis will help you understand enterprise-wide performance levels, improve bottom-line results, and gain an edge over your competition.
Not only does JDA Business Analysis deliver the business intelligence your company needs to succeed — it’s also very simple to use. Its intuitive, modern interface allows users to:
- Quickly author content
- Take advantage of contextualized smart search
- Create ad hoc or pixel perfect reports using a single interface, thus freeing up IT
- Create dashboards using drag-and-drop functionality, whether on a desktop or mobile device
- Receive automatic recommendations on the best visualizations of data
- Instantly format reports using various templates and styles
- Automate reports
- Access full capabilities through on-demand menus, creating a clean workspace
What’s more, JDA Business Analysis for MMS and PMM provides a consistent web-based experience that’s accessible via both web browser and mobile device, providing your employees with the flexibility they need to conduct business anywhere and at any time.
Watch an Informative Demo
If you’d like to learn more about JDA Business Analysis for MMS and JDA Business Analysis for PMM, contact RPE today. And, be sure to check out the video of one of our live demonstrations of this software. Whenever we share this demo, we receive positive feedback from viewers who find the features and benefits can enhance their business and decision-making process and make a positive difference on how they engage with JDA MMS and PMM.