Blue Yonder Business Analysis Helps Retailers Make Informed Decisions with Real-Time Information
Are you looking for a business intelligence (BI) tool that will help your retail business optimize the decision-making process? If so, your search can end with Blue Yonder Business Analysis. RPE proudly implements Blue Yonder Business Analysis for Merchandise Management Systems (MMS) and Blue Yonder Business Analysis for Portfolio Merchandise Management (PMM) at retail businesses across North America.
Why Choose JDA Business Analysis?
Retailers can rely on Blue Yonder Business Analysis to provide them with accurate, real-time information that will help make informed decisions and gain an edge on competitors. With Blue Yonder Business Analysis implemented at your company, you’ll be able to:
- Access data in real time, whenever you need it, without having to wait for batch data
- Combine data from multiple systems
- Determine the status and position of all inventory, orders, and shipments using just one dashboard
- Understand enterprise-wide performance levels
- Interactively find, explore, and share data-driven insights
- Create customized reports and dashboards
- Automate reporting
- Distribute reports throughout the company using various formats
- Enjoy a consistent web-based experience regardless of whether you’re accessing the solution via web browser or a mobile device
These features enable your team to solve individual and company-wide challenges, efficiently deliver insights to colleagues, and increase overall productivity.
If you’re interested in having Blue Yonder Business Analysis implemented at your retail business, contact RPE today. We’ll be glad to tell you about the successful Business Analysis implementations we’ve performed so far — just recently, in fact, we were able to complete a complex MMS implementation in an exceptionally short time period. Our client quickly began seeing the benefits offered by this business intelligence solution, and they’re using the included BI tools in more ways than they ever expected to.