Blue Yonder Portfolio Merchandise Management (PMM) Helps Retailers Improve Operational Performance & Optimize Inventory Investment
Are you searching for merchandise management software that will help your retail business achieve peak performance and increase revenues? If so, you’ll want to invest in Blue Yonder Portfolio Merchandise Management (PMM) software implemented and managed by RPE. This state-of-the-art merchandise management software solution can help your company get the right products to the right place at the right time and for the right price.
What Can Blue Yonder PMM Software Do for Your Business?
Blue Yonder PMM software — which is capable of processing millions of transactions each hour — offers comprehensive capabilities, including inventory control and procurement; vendor, price, cost, and promotion management; and receiving, allocation and replenishment, and financial management. This software can also:
- Support retail and cost accounting methods, as well as user-defined retail and cost ledgers, in order to provide a customer-specific view and calculation of the cost of goods sold
- Facilitate exception management associated with key performance indicators
- Support push/pull replenishment, as well as unit-level perpetual inventory management
- Manage inventory according to case quantity, inner packs, inventory units, sell units, and weight
- Support vendor-to-store, distribution center-to-store, flow-through, and cross-dock distribution
- Distinguish between mandatory and optional attributes at various levels of a retail business’s product hierarchy
Whether your retail business deals in soft goods or hard goods, you’ll be able to find the support you need in Blue Yonder PMM software. For instance, with regard to softlines and hardlines retailing, this innovative merchandise management software solution is able to tailor attribute assignments by any characteristic, such as the type of fabric or the manufacturer.
Trusted Blue Yonder Partner
RPE consulting associates are highly experienced Blue Yonder PMM resources — both technically and functionally. We can help you implement and support Blue Yonder Portfolio Merchandise Management fast and effectively to save time and money. RPE can assist in the development of interfaces between PMM and a variety of store systems and applications including warehouse, planning, replenishment, and financial.
Call RPE today to learn more about the benefits that Blue Yonder Portfolio Merchandise Management software can provide for your retail business. We’re a premier Blue Yonder partner, and we’ll be glad to answer your questions and provide you with additional information.