RPE Offers NetSuite ERP Business Software to Retailers
RPE provides NetSuite omnichannel business software to retailers in the United States and Canada. Oracle NetSuite is one of the world’s leading providers of cloud-based financials, enterprise resource planning (ERP), HR, professional services automation (PSA), and omnichannel commerce software suites, with more than 40,000 organizations relying on their cloud-based business software. NetSuite’s cloud-based ERP enables retailers to run their businesses more efficiently through an easy-to-use unified platform accessible by any device at any time. A NetSuite ERP implementation provides intuitive business intelligence and real-time insights in a unified view of the entire organization, thereby helping business leaders make informed decisions. As a cloud-based solution, software is always current with built-in flexibility to tailor and meet unique requirements and industry-specific needs. NetSuite ERP partners like RPE work with retailers to implement this scalable and robust solution to streamline business processes and improve agility and flexibility.
Benefits Offered by NetSuite ERP Business Software
Today’s retailers must move away from the disconnect of standalone systems and solutions and enter a new era. To be successful, companies need to adapt to a changing retail landscape by keeping pace with innovation to future-proof the business. With a NetSuite ERP implementation, retailers receive an end-to-end retail solution and single, cloud-based platform that merges ecommerce, point of sale, and order management with back office systems. Stop struggling with the complexities of multiple software and hardware systems — NetSuite ERP is a cloud-based and mobile-ready solution that will help your business increase profits and improve customer service. Work with a certified partner like RPE today on a NetSuite ERP implementation to achieve unified commerce.
What’s Included with NetSuite Cloud-Based ERP
NetSuite’s cloud-based ERP software includes the following features, making it an excellent choice for today’s retail businesses:
- Financial Management — As a cloud-based single platform, NetSuite ERP guarantees complete real-time visibility into the financial performance of the business from a high level down to individual transactions. It seamlessly combines order management, inventory, CRM, and ecommerce functions to streamline critical business processes. Confidentially report financials faster and more accurately.
- Order Management — Order management puts an end to manual processes and prevents errors, resulting in a smooth flow from sales quote to order fulfillment and ensuring timely invoicing and payment. With the sales, finance, and fulfillment teams all working from the same platform, users will experience improved quote accuracy and eliminate billing errors, while driving fulfillment with efficiency.
- Production Management — Proficiently run manufacturing operations in real time. NetSuite production management has businesses covered at every step, including work order processing, routing and scheduling, order fulfillment, and product costing. Make informed decisions to accelerate product development and get products to market quickly and cost-effectively.
- Supply Chain Management — Businesses today must manage their supply chains across multiple countries and time zones. NetSuite’s unified suite pulls together manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain management capabilities to improve operational processes and generate the ideal plan to balance supply and demand. Improve service levels and lead times while controlling costs.
- Warehouse and Fulfillment — Advanced warehouse and fulfillment operations improve agility, visibility, and labor productivity to optimally manage all resources. Manage inbound transportation, receiving, and storage. Outbound logistics are integrated with manufacturing, inventory, and warehouse management to ensure a smooth flow, so products reach customers for on-time delivery.
- Procurement — NetSuite’s procurement solution helps businesses buy goods and services at the best price and in a timely manner. Save valuable time and reduce costs by channeling purchases to approved suppliers and pre-negotiated contracts. Better manage vendors, enforce procurement policies, and automate processes from the user-configurable dashboard.
- Human Capital Management — Engage and motivate your most valuable business asset — employees. Human capital management empowers human resource professionals to have complete control to manage the workforce by streamlining everything from new hires and compensation packages to payroll and promotions. Weave people and data together with this powerful solution, all from a single platform.
- Point of Sale — Bridge the gap between channels for improved customer service. Automate front-end capabilities in real-time with backend processes to deliver a unified commerce shopping experience with a NetSuite ERP implementation. Receive a full omnichannel profile of customers to empower sales associates to sell more and build relationships with seamless cross-channel functionality.
Why Choose RPE
RPE is a NetSuite integration partner, engaging with retailers to help them exceed in areas like financial management, order management, operations, point of sale, and customer relations. Our associates have completed extensive training to become NetSuite-certified, as companies that use certified professionals see more effective deployments, increased productivity, and a greater return on their investment for a NetSuite ERP implementation. We also participate in the NetSuite Alliance Partner Program, which enables us to work in collaboration with NetSuite sales, account management, and professional services. We’re distinguished within the retail industry as being a leader in systems consulting, with extensive retail knowledge and a reputation for providing superior service. Since 1999, we have worked with retailers across the United States and Canada to improve processes and deliver solutions to achieve unified commerce.
Speak with One of Our Retail Solutions Experts
For more information about NetSuite business software and the services that we provide to retail businesses like yours, please contact RPE today.