RPE helps retailers integrate people, process and IT to deliver innovative merchandising and supply chain solutions. As a leader in retail consulting, RPE focuses on business process improvement, package selection, strategic IT planning systems implementation, version upgrades and ongoing system support. RPE also provides cloud computing services including hosting, Software-as-a-Service and managed services. Areas of expertise include JDA, Jesta I.S., Raymark, Multidev Technologies and most leading software solutions and IBM and Toshiba hardware. RPE has been implementing, managing and hosting merchandising and supply chain solutions for leading retailers since 1999.
- Clients are 100% referenceable
- Experienced consultants with retail background
- Dedicated resources to work side-by-side with your staff
- Committed to holding all resources to timeline and milestones
- Proven track record implementing leading IT solutions
- Provide valuable third party perspective and expertise
- Cost effective, experienced augmentation of resources
Retail Consulting Services
- Strategic IT Planning
- Package Selection
- Systems Implementation
- Process and Change Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Multi-channel Integration
Application and Functional Consulting
- Merchandise Planning
- Assortment Planning
- Advanced Allocation
- Forecasting and Replenishment
- Inventory Management
- Performance Analysis
- Space Management
Our mission is to enable retail clients to develop complete IT solutions that increase employee and system productivity. We develop products and services that enable both large and small clients to receive and achieve these benefits. We demonstrate our commitment to the success of our clients by identifying and providing the best solutions for their needs at the greatest value. To accomplish this, we recruit and retain the highest quality associates with significant experience in both the retail and IT business communities and utilize these combined talents and experiences for the betterment of our clients.
Our core values define what is important to us.
- Honesty – we do what is best for the client, not what is most profitable for RPE.
- Trust – we strive to build relationships that inspire confidence and encourage interaction between the parties.
- Dedication – we do all that is necessary to see tasks through to a successful completion.
- Excellence – we develop a work environment that promotes creativity and breeds success.
- Balance – we encourage a work/life balance for all of our associates.
- Respect – we treat everyone fairly as all are important to our success.