Blue Yonder Merchandise Operations to Leverage Systems to Optimize Performance and Control Inventory
The Blue Yonder Merchandise Operations systems integrates your merchandise management processes across departments onto a single enterprise-wide information system. With greater visibility and flexibility to adapt to change, your company will more accurately, intelligently and profitably control inventory.
With the visibility to make fact-based decisions and the flexibility to adapt to change, retailers realize value every step of the way. Proven to save time and resources, Blue Yonder Merchandise Operations can support growth plans and control inventory costs throughout the most complex, multi-channel retail environments. This flexible, scalable and integrated solution can provide the visibility and control retailers need to leverage each opportunity that comes their way.
Gain the foundation for a robust and scalable technical infrastructure, plus the industry’s most comprehensive merchandising capabilities. Blue Yonder Merchandise Operations can also support the execution of Blue Yonder’s advanced solutions for planning, forecasting, demand, replenishment, pricing and promotions, warehouse and transportation.
- Merchandise lifecycle – Manage strategies for purchasing, pricing and placement to help realize the maximum return on your merchandise.
- Stock position – Determine the entire assortment across all channels and locations and develop product lineups.
- Pricing strategies – Drive sales and margins that support chain/zone/store and color/ size/dimensions.
- Customer loyalty – Attract loyal consumers with targeted promotions, assortments and allocations.
- Inventory investment – Reduce inventory with automated replenishment, stock balancing and corporate control over decentralized purchasing.
- Cost control – Improve costs with product and vendor level landed cost factors, allowances and rebates.
- PO management – Increase efficiency and productivity with timely purchase orders, invoice matching, receiving and transfer management.
- Key performance indicators – Monitor and act upon KPIs such as daily sales, promotions and inventory positions with enterprise-wide intelligence and analysis capabilities.
Why Choose RPE to Implement Blue Yonder Merchandise Operations
Backed by our world-class team of services, support, Blue Yonder Merchandise Operations can deliver a rapid return on investment. Following a proven, speed-to-value implementation approach, retailers can quickly reach corporate objectives with measurable goals and timeframes. Once live, you will have a foundation for accurate, synchronized data with real-time inventory updates and secure transactions. Blue Yonder Merchandise Operations features a broad, integrated suite of capabilities that can be tailored to meet any execution model for optimum leverage.
Contact us for more information. We look forward to helping your company transform the way it does business.